Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
pray for play

Please pray as I leave tomorrow to play 2 futures tournaments. One is in Hattiesburg, Miss. and the other in Lafayette, Louisiana. Please pray God will keep me safe, physically, mentally and spiritually healthy and lift me up as I play for Him. I will be available to witness to, whomever. I was asked to share with the University football team in Lafayette Louisiana, so please pray that God will place the necessary wisdom in my heart to carry that message through to them.

God bless you all,

Ryan Fitzwilliam

Re: pray for play

Article:
OK

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

Please pray as I leave tomorrow to play 2 futures tournaments. One is in Hattiesburg, Miss. and the other in Lafayette, Louisiana. Please pray God will keep me safe, physically, mentally and spiritually healthy and lift me up as I play for Him. I will be available to witness to, whomever. I was asked to share with the University football team in Lafayette Louisiana, so please pray that God will place the necessary wisdom in my heart to carry that message through to them.

God bless you all,

Ryan Fitzwilliam