Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
great testimony of Gods power

Article:
Dear Pippa, I think that it is great how you have contacted Jasmin. It just gives me encouragement that God is in Control. Blessings,

Rev. Bob Kraft

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

Article:
Jasmin, I can't believe this is how I've ended up in contact with you. You should visit the old Knoll when you come to Kent next. I knew you were a Christian through my relatives who are close to your family. I will say a prayer for you to stay with the tennis and to keep on spreading the word as you move from tournament to tournament. It's very tough out there but your strong beliefs will help you alot. Best of luck and God Bless-Pippa.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

I know that pray is a powerful thing, and that God hears our cries, whipers and sees our tears and smiles.

I have been through a lot of changes this whole passed year, and eventhough things are still not 100% solid I feel great!!!

Iīm playing tennis not for my own selfish ambishion, I have given that up

"I consider that rubbish to the glorious riches I have found in Christ Jesus"

I play tennis now as a way of communicating to people - how people sing for example - the Gospel of Jesus.

I am writing this as I would love for all my brothers and sisters out there - who I donīt know personally - but I know the Lord does - that u can all pray for me as I go to play 3 $10,000 WTA Tournaments - which begin on the 12th of thin month.

I still have not ranking - but let God do what He wants to do.

I ask that u will pray for protection, power and for the abilitly to show some girls the light which is right in front of their eyes.

Thanks - God bless

(Rob - e-mail address has changed)