Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Touched

It was your "Tennis Research" that drew me to your message. But, what a story. Indeed, may God have mercy on your sister-in-law, and yes, we here at Tennis Ambassadors Christian Ministry does make attempts to cover all associates in prayer. We're not perfect. We can only do what we can and a little more by the grace of God as we execute our "long distant" ministry via the internet and prayer from Hong Kong. It's His Holy Spirit that personalizes it! May God have mercy on your hospital endeavors and enable you to release and commit your daughter to GOD. We trust our lives to Him. Let us trust our "Isaac's" to Him Who is able.

Re: Touched

Thankyou Michael for reading my email. It's my daughter in law, not sister in law who needs prayer.Thanks for reminding me to hand Nicole over to God on her travels. Bless you, Fay.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It was your "Tennis Research" that drew me to your message. But, what a story. Indeed, may God have mercy on your sister-in-law, and yes, we here at Tennis Ambassadors Christian Ministry does make attempts to cover all associates in prayer. We're not perfect. We can only do what we can and a little more by the grace of God as we execute our "long distant" ministry via the internet and prayer from Hong Kong. It's His Holy Spirit that personalizes it! May God have mercy on your hospital endeavors and enable you to release and commit your daughter to GOD. We trust our lives to Him. Let us trust our "Isaac's" to Him Who is able.

in my prayers

Dear Faye, It is good to hear from you. I have been praying for you and your family. It is good to see the Lord working and to see the good report that you are giving. I would suggest on your involvement in charity work to introduce a relationship with Christ into it. In this way not only will others be giving to help someone they will also understand the importance that Christ can play in their life and others. I will keep you in prayer for your upcoming trip. Please keep Aust. in prayer as I am praying much for this nation and have a burden to see tennis fellowships developed there. Keep in contact and God Bless

Replying to:

Thankyou Michael for reading my email. It's my daughter in law, not sister in law who needs prayer.Thanks for reminding me to hand Nicole over to God on her travels. Bless you, Fay.

Replying to: