Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Atlanta area tennis ministry

Dear Noel, I am so glad to see that you have a desire to meet others for tennis ministry in the Atlanta area. I wanted to bring you up to date on what I know. Our ministry has had a lot of people from Atlanta and the surrounding areas contact us. I really see the need to let everyone know about each other. However at this point in time I can give out others email addresses, due to privacy issues. However I am praying about it. I would suggest that you go to our website and look in our USA announcements and you may be able to find others from Atlanta. God has also laid it on my heart to take an active role in assisting in the organization for tennis ministry in Atlanta. So I hope to start to work on this in the summer of 2001. Please join me in praying that God will raise up a local coordinator who will take an active role in organizing the ministry for Atlanta. Please do keep in contact and join our ministry in prayer for this purpose.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Would like to know if anyone in the Atlanta area knows of any currently planned tennis ministry events or groups for fellow

metro Atlantans.