Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Complete Player Institute(Boca Raton, Fl.)

Hi Ryan

Great to hear about what the Lord is doing in Boca. I am a South African coachinh at Palmer Tennis Academy in Tampa. I've been here fir three years and now it seems things are getting uncertain for my wife and I. Please let me know if you are in need of coaches and in what why the insitute can help us to get work status. I have an H1B and my wife an H4.

God bless with all your work and travels, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Walter Eksteen

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

We have been truly blessed at the institute. An article about the institute was written in a South Florida Christian Newspaper. Consequently we have had many responses from that. Some people have come to us through this wonderful tennis ambassadors site--most recently a boy from Texas ranked number 12 in the country. Jesus has also started to open up doors regarding contributions from Christian businessmen to farther the vision of helping people grow in Christ through the vehicle of tennis. I was privileged to share my testimony and put on an exhibition with a Christian wheelchair tennis player who travels on the wheelchair tennis tour. About 100 were in attendance in the chapel. It was a special time.

Please pray that God will use the Institute mightily to spread the gospel. I pray that God continues to bless Rev. Kraft and all those involved in the tennis ministry. Feel free to contact us.

fitzy102@juno.com or (561) 862-0247 God bless you all!

Re: Re: Complete Player Institute(Boca Raton, Fl.)

Dear Ryan, I am so glad that you are doing well and I am so glad to see how God is moving at CPI. I look forward to the day that we are together again. Keep me informed at to the tennis ministry news in your area. Anything I can do to help just me know. Pass on my regards to the brothers and sisters there. Blessings, Bob

Replying to:

Hi Ryan

Great to hear about what the Lord is doing in Boca. I am a South African coachinh at Palmer Tennis Academy in Tampa. I've been here fir three years and now it seems things are getting uncertain for my wife and I. Please let me know if you are in need of coaches and in what why the insitute can help us to get work status. I have an H1B and my wife an H4.

God bless with all your work and travels, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Walter Eksteen

Replying to:

We have been truly blessed at the institute. An article about the institute was written in a South Florida Christian Newspaper. Consequently we have had many responses from that. Some people have come to us through this wonderful tennis ambassadors site--most recently a boy from Texas ranked number 12 in the country. Jesus has also started to open up doors regarding contributions from Christian businessmen to farther the vision of helping people grow in Christ through the vehicle of tennis. I was privileged to share my testimony and put on an exhibition with a Christian wheelchair tennis player who travels on the wheelchair tennis tour. About 100 were in attendance in the chapel. It was a special time.

Please pray that God will use the Institute mightily to spread the gospel. I pray that God continues to bless Rev. Kraft and all those involved in the tennis ministry. Feel free to contact us.

fitzy102@juno.com or (561) 862-0247 God bless you all!