Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
your family

Dear Fay,It is always good to hear from you. I have often thought about you and prayed for you. Very good news about your family. since we last spoke on the telephone, God has been putting others into my life from Australia. I have been researching how it would be to develop a plan for using tennis to reach others for Christ in your nation. I am convinced it can be done. This is also depends upon those who know God in Australia willingness to help and those who do not know God hearts being broken and ready to receive the message of Christ. So please pray for me personally as to my involvement and what I am to do and also God opening doors with the people their. We have one family in Melbourne who want to use their property for God's purposes and one person on the Gold Coast who want to reach to the elite players. Thank you and please go keep me informed on God is working in your heart. Blessings and Love, Rev. Bob Kraft

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hello Bob,

I want to thank God for the safe arrival home of my daughter, Nicole from her travels alone through Canada, U. S. and Mexico.I thank all those who prayed for Jennifer(my daughter in law ) to keep in touch from Montreal . Nicole spent a month with Jennifer in Montreal, which was great for them both as they hadn't seen each other since Paul died from Leukaemia (Jennifer's husband.)

God knows just how much we are capable of coping with. He saved Jennifer and Nicole in a near fatal car accident in Montreal. Their injuries are slowly healing. Jennifer is now constantly in touch with us. My prayers are with Fernando and Fran Velasco fro Texas for their daughter's battle with cancer. God Bless. Fay