Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
prayer

Hi from Houston, TX

My mom is advanced in her lung cancer, and it's spread to her liver and pancreas. She's weak, and I'm trying to get her to an alternative cancer treatment in Houston. I pray she'll be strong enough to make it to the treatment.

She introduced me to tennis when I was 11. A high school coach wanted to make her a state champion. My mom has been the only parent I've had. I've no siblings, and my almost non-existent family is not Christian. My church of 15 years is extremely small, and no one really communicates with me. I've no men friends almost, and I'm single. I'm my mom's caregiver.

I'm looking for a job as well. I appreciate any and all prayers for my mom's and mine behalf.

Thanks,

Seth Massey

Re: prayer

Seth, my brother. I respect you for being your Mom's caregiver. Even though you may not have a whole lot of family, you have your brothers and sisters in Christ. That is ESSENTIAL. Go and find some friends or ministries in other churches and reach out to people who will embrace you. Make the effort to speak to people first and be open and the rewards will be incredible. I pray for comfort over you and your mother. May you let the Lord direct you where to best serve him.

God is faithful and will never, never let you go, my friend.

Your brother in Christ, Ryan

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi from Houston, TX

My mom is advanced in her lung cancer, and it's spread to her liver and pancreas. She's weak, and I'm trying to get her to an alternative cancer treatment in Houston. I pray she'll be strong enough to make it to the treatment.

She introduced me to tennis when I was 11. A high school coach wanted to make her a state champion. My mom has been the only parent I've had. I've no siblings, and my almost non-existent family is not Christian. My church of 15 years is extremely small, and no one really communicates with me. I've no men friends almost, and I'm single. I'm my mom's caregiver.

I'm looking for a job as well. I appreciate any and all prayers for my mom's and mine behalf.

Thanks,

Seth Massey