Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Brother's Cancer

I wanted to leave an update. My brother passed away Wednesday morning. He was the oldest of eight children. I'm the youngest. That same evening, I was involved in an automobile accident. A driver ran a red light and I hit him @ 45 mph. My wife had a head injury and was brought to the emergency room. She made it through with only a concussion. My children were safe and show no signs of injury. At this time, I'm OK. God brought us through.

Could you pray for my family? We're driving to Kansas City, for my brother's funeral (560 miles). My wife is still sore, but will make the trip. Thank you.

Reginald

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My oldest brother was recently diagnosed with cancer. He walked into a checkup, following a few months of Chemo and other therapies, and during the checkup he heard a snap in his back. He lost use of his legs, that day, as the tumor shifted and is pressing against his spine.

I've been blessed with many things and am able to assist financially. I have a racquet collection of nearly 70 racquets and am selling many of them. I hope the money I get helps. A little can go a long way, if your long-term disability has not kicked in.

I ask that you keep my brother in your prayers. Also, keep my son and me in your prayers, as we're driving 600 miles, next week, to visit him. Thank you.

Reginald

Re: Re: Brother's Cancer

Reginald,

I will certainly keep you and your family in our prayers. Sounds like with eight people in the family that your all real close and can offer comfort to one another. That is reassuring to know that you'll have each others support.

debby

Replying to:

I wanted to leave an update. My brother passed away Wednesday morning. He was the oldest of eight children. I'm the youngest. That same evening, I was involved in an automobile accident. A driver ran a red light and I hit him @ 45 mph. My wife had a head injury and was brought to the emergency room. She made it through with only a concussion. My children were safe and show no signs of injury. At this time, I'm OK. God brought us through.

Could you pray for my family? We're driving to Kansas City, for my brother's funeral (560 miles). My wife is still sore, but will make the trip. Thank you.

Reginald

Replying to:

My oldest brother was recently diagnosed with cancer. He walked into a checkup, following a few months of Chemo and other therapies, and during the checkup he heard a snap in his back. He lost use of his legs, that day, as the tumor shifted and is pressing against his spine.

I've been blessed with many things and am able to assist financially. I have a racquet collection of nearly 70 racquets and am selling many of them. I hope the money I get helps. A little can go a long way, if your long-term disability has not kicked in.

I ask that you keep my brother in your prayers. Also, keep my son and me in your prayers, as we're driving 600 miles, next week, to visit him. Thank you.

Reginald