Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: prayer

I have just met a former player in my country that had to retire at the age of twenty. Her right playing elbow and both knees gave out. She doesn't know our Head Coach yet. P. for her and her junior players. P. that I can develop a relationship with the team as well as with other teams here.

May He have mercy on you and your family as well. Potential career ending injuries or exasperations could be a beginning of another career that springboards out of your present one. He has your Master Plan. Rest in Him. Do we have any other choice?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

i have been playing tennis in the Austin area a little over three years. Up to this point I've been fortunate enough not to have any major injuries. Now things have changed and I currently have a tingling in my right wrist and fingers. According to our sports injuries book this could be some form of carpel tunnel syndrome. I have an appointment soon to meet with orthopedic doctor. Outside of my family tennis has become my world. Please pray for this not to be too serious and for a quick recovery. In the meantime I'm really understanding what it means to be ambidexterous.

Thank you for continued prayers.

Debby

Re: Re: prayer

KH,

I will certainly pray for you and I hope that your realtionship with your team and official coach will be professional and healthy. Remember God will lead the way as you say and open all of the doors to your heart so that you may follow his wishes and continue on with your dreams.

I actually ended up having a deep tissue massage for my injury and stress which helped out tremendously. I have played recreational tennis lately as well as have taken a clinic. Afterwards I iced my arm and continued to take Vioxx. I have also started swimming laps and working out with a sponge ball to strengthen the muscles in my right arm.

Thank you so much for your concern and may God be with you.

Debby

Replying to:

I have just met a former player in my country that had to retire at the age of twenty. Her right playing elbow and both knees gave out. She doesn't know our Head Coach yet. P. for her and her junior players. P. that I can develop a relationship with the team as well as with other teams here.

May He have mercy on you and your family as well. Potential career ending injuries or exasperations could be a beginning of another career that springboards out of your present one. He has your Master Plan. Rest in Him. Do we have any other choice?

Replying to:

i have been playing tennis in the Austin area a little over three years. Up to this point I've been fortunate enough not to have any major injuries. Now things have changed and I currently have a tingling in my right wrist and fingers. According to our sports injuries book this could be some form of carpel tunnel syndrome. I have an appointment soon to meet with orthopedic doctor. Outside of my family tennis has become my world. Please pray for this not to be too serious and for a quick recovery. In the meantime I'm really understanding what it means to be ambidexterous.

Thank you for continued prayers.

Debby