Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Complete Player Institute

Please pray as I share about the growth of our tennis ministry in the last 2 years. I will be spaeking at Spanish River Church, this Friday on August 2nd, at 7:30pm. God has blessed us with our new facility Headquarters at Deer Creek Tennis Resort in Deerfield Beach Florida. We have a lovely new 2 storey clubhouse with 12 courts. 10 clay and 2 hard. We also operate out of the Athletic club Boca Raton which has a 3 storey state of the art gym facility with spa and sports rehab facilities within. We have hard courts there. Another elite club the Boca Resort has asked our team to do their junior programming starting this fall. Scott Williams the President and myself(Sports minister) are dedicated to growing the individual on and off the court. We have a solid Christian staff foundation. Call or e-mail Bob Kraft if you want any information on us. We are starting to get stronger juniors coming to us as the word spreads. We do advertise in Florida tennis so please look us up. Our Christian programming for the junior players is important to us as we know there are so many places just turning up overtrained kids. We want our kids pysically, mentally and spiritually balanced. That is why we also have a psychologist at hand.

You may also be interested to know that we do a program twice a week for underprivileged kids. About 50 of them. Our fellowship night is Thursdays for the community. The kids spend time everyday working on a different Christian theme that often relates to tennis. We have tournament kids, homeschoolers, and public and private and public school kids. The homeschoolers have shown a special interest in our program

Scott Williams'book can be purchased at all major bookstore chains. Proceeds from the book go to Starlight Children's Foundation.

Please call us if you are interested in having your child develop at the Complete Player Institute. We offer programs year round for adults and kids. Call us at ( 561) 862-0247 or (954) 596-5233 .We would love to give you more info and tell you more about us. We could also put you in touch with pros that could recommend it and our local church.

May God bless you all,

Ryan Fitzwilliam

Re: Complete Player Institute

I personally know Ryan Fitzwilliam. I know that his heart is for the Lord. I have also seen the growth of the CPI and I am happy that they have committed their program to the Lord. Being invited to speak at the Spanish River Church is an indication that they are e working with the local churches and have their support. Rev. Bob Kraft

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Please pray as I share about the growth of our tennis ministry in the last 2 years. I will be spaeking at Spanish River Church, this Friday on August 2nd, at 7:30pm. God has blessed us with our new facility Headquarters at Deer Creek Tennis Resort in Deerfield Beach Florida. We have a lovely new 2 storey clubhouse with 12 courts. 10 clay and 2 hard. We also operate out of the Athletic club Boca Raton which has a 3 storey state of the art gym facility with spa and sports rehab facilities within. We have hard courts there. Another elite club the Boca Resort has asked our team to do their junior programming starting this fall. Scott Williams the President and myself(Sports minister) are dedicated to growing the individual on and off the court. We have a solid Christian staff foundation. Call or e-mail Bob Kraft if you want any information on us. We are starting to get stronger juniors coming to us as the word spreads. We do advertise in Florida tennis so please look us up. Our Christian programming for the junior players is important to us as we know there are so many places just turning up overtrained kids. We want our kids pysically, mentally and spiritually balanced. That is why we also have a psychologist at hand.

You may also be interested to know that we do a program twice a week for underprivileged kids. About 50 of them. Our fellowship night is Thursdays for the community. The kids spend time everyday working on a different Christian theme that often relates to tennis. We have tournament kids, homeschoolers, and public and private and public school kids. The homeschoolers have shown a special interest in our program

Scott Williams'book can be purchased at all major bookstore chains. Proceeds from the book go to Starlight Children's Foundation.

Please call us if you are interested in having your child develop at the Complete Player Institute. We offer programs year round for adults and kids. Call us at ( 561) 862-0247 or (954) 596-5233 .We would love to give you more info and tell you more about us. We could also put you in touch with pros that could recommend it and our local church.

May God bless you all,

Ryan Fitzwilliam

Re: Complete Player Institute

Ryan, you and Scott met Brian Wong and Suzie few weeks ago. It is amazing how we can be connected to you via HK and Bradenton Florida. Thanks very much for all your hlep and we are very excited about your ministry. Keep in Touch and keep up the good work. Jimmy.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

May God bless you all,

Ryan Fitzwilliam