Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Time to grow and begin supporting

Hello Phil, I am sorry to say that at this point I can support ICTA. I have checked very carefully the claims that they have made, such as tennis training centers worldwide, world class tennis players working with them and other claims and have not found any substance behind them. I have asked for information such as church membership and contact and have been refused. Lastly thier website in the past promoted players as Christians who were not believers and two players were well know Jehovah Witnesses. This has since been removed.

I would be happy to hear your experiences with this group. While it appears from your comments that you do not extensive experience with them, you do you mention that Academy. Where is it, city and address? Please do contact me at my email kraft@tennisministry.com with your phone number and I will call you to discuss your experiences and this will assist me to have more information on this group. In the meantime I am removing refernces to ICTA from my site until I further proof of their claims.