Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Unfortunately I have had to ban due to inappropriate posting.

I have had to take the step of deleting and banning messages from several ISP Internet addresses. This was due to what I consider inappropriate material and threatening postings. As the moderator of this message board I have made the determination that this material is not uplifting to Christ or our legitimate readership.

The ISP locations are Dallas and Arlington, Texas and originates from one or a small group of people in this area.

I am sorry if you are a legitimate user from this ISP and have been banned. If you are refused access to our site, I will be glad to review any material that you wish to post. Please send to me at my email. If approved I will post it. All others may post as before.

This is the first time that I have had to do this since our message board started some years ago.

Re: Unfortunately I have had to ban due to inappropriate posting.

Rev Kraft,

Was this ICTA? If so, please respond by email if needed. I am trying to follow what is going on in that ministry.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I have had to take the step of deleting and banning messages from several ISP Internet addresses. This was due to what I consider inappropriate material and threatening postings. As the moderator of this message board I have made the determination that this material is not uplifting to Christ or our legitimate readership.

The ISP locations are Dallas and Arlington, Texas and originates from one or a small group of people in this area.

I am sorry if you are a legitimate user from this ISP and have been banned. If you are refused access to our site, I will be glad to review any material that you wish to post. Please send to me at my email. If approved I will post it. All others may post as before.

This is the first time that I have had to do this since our message board started some years ago.