Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi

Hi,

This is just a short message to say well done to the tennis ministry staff for growing this ministry. I have been looking at the site for the past 3 years and have enjoyed some of the comfort and the support. I am presently a tennis coach in Philadelphia and I am travelling down to Atlanta this weekend (6,7 and 8 december 2002)to look for a new position. If anybody has knowledge of any position going in the Atlanta area would they contact me at mark.billson@verizon.net.

God bless

Mark Billson

Re: Hi

Dear Mark:

There are presently four positions that are advertised on my site at www.tennisjobs.com in that area. Come by and check them out.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,

This is just a short message to say well done to the tennis ministry staff for growing this ministry. I have been looking at the site for the past 3 years and have enjoyed some of the comfort and the support. I am presently a tennis coach in Philadelphia and I am travelling down to Atlanta this weekend (6,7 and 8 december 2002)to look for a new position. If anybody has knowledge of any position going in the Atlanta area would they contact me at mark.billson@verizon.net.

God bless

Mark Billson