Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
No Subject

Complete Player Institute Update.

Praise God for the wonderful work that the Lord is doing through Rev.Krafts' ministry world wide.

At the Institute Ryan and I have been working hard to share our gifts and talents with everyone who the Lord introduces us to.

I recently returned from the Mid Atlantic Coaches Conference

where I shared my testimony in "Becoming a Complete Player".

There were many Christians who came up to me afterwards and expressed gratitude for my openness in that setting. People today respect the fact that your faith is important to you.

So don't be afraid to share your belief in Jesus.

Our community tennis programs continue and we are learning a lot about writing grants at the moment.

Completeplayer.com and Matchpointministry.com has more specifics about our programs.

We also want to thank Pat Hansen, Clay Robinson, and Lou Ulery for their support of the ministry.

Summer is just around the corner and our Christian Summer tennis camps will be starting.

I am looking to find a Christian tennis director or head coach who could mentor a new Christian tennis coach in the Columbia, Maryland area.

Please feel free to call Ryan or myself at 954-596-5233 or E-mail me at cpiboca @ aol.com

God Bless you all.

Scott Williams