Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board

Please keep your comments on tennis or your faith. Bulletins are reviewed and may be deleted.

Tennis Ministry Bulletin Board
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
This message board will be stopped and new board added

Hi this Rev. Bob Kraft, the Director of TMI and the website admin. Very soon, hopefully by the 1st of July, a very much improved new message board will be added to our site at www.tennisministry. It will have so many great functions. Instant Chat, Video conferencing, Mutiple message topics, member ids and if you desire your contact information. A calendar for our ministry events and many more great features. As it a board that we own and control, no more ads, such as you see on this message board. Thank to the old message board creator, Bravenet, but it is now time for us to move on. Lastly, I am sad to say that all the old posting on this board will be lost once the new board is up and running. I tried my best to get the old messages transfered, but I could not. So please do take this into consideration when you post your today. The best thing is for you to post to this board, cut and paste a record of your comments and once the new board is up, add your message there. I will notify everyone once the new board is up and the url location. You can also continue to check at our website. www.tennisministry.com

Best to you and see you soon! Rev. Bob Kraft