Return to Website

writing invitation

quite some stories have already found their way into this writing forum. do not hesitate to activate your keyboard and keep us stunningly gazing on the screen.

writing invitation
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Can and psychedelic drugs

"I want to try to avoid more stupid I already sounding in asking a question like this."

Oops....What I meant to say was "I want to try to avoid sounding more stupid than I already feel asking this question."

It would have helped if I edited my post first.

lol!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I want to try to avoid more stupid I already sounding in asking a question like this, but can anyone (Holger perhaps) tell me if the music of Can was influenced by drugs in any way. Listening to an album like 'Tago Mago' is really quite a heady experience. 'Future Days' takes me away to another world altogether.

There has never been any reference to Can and drugs. Probably because it has nothing to do with the music. I'd still like to know anyway. You should see all the ridiculous questions I am filled with.

Anyway, in my opinion, Can is the best group of the past 30 years without a doubt. Can never sold out and they have also made some of the most groundbreaking and influential work of its time. They influenced groups like Sonic Youth, Radiohead, the Orb, Beck.....The list goes on and on.

Just though I'd include that.