Return to Website

writing invitation

quite some stories have already found their way into this writing forum. do not hesitate to activate your keyboard and keep us stunningly gazing on the screen.

writing invitation
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: about holgers chat.

Yes dear Collie , but we should not overlook also that doesn't explain why chat systems 1_2 - made out also from an organic blend of German/Polish tea components , plastered transformers /coils ,

magnetron RCA bulbs for oscillation with melted filaments - salvaged during or after World War II as I suppose - and with the fastness of a turtle/alligator being inside the wheel [also fuel or lubricant for cog-wheels of the entire apparatus ] still remain out of function ?

Or also should I assume that chatklient applet can't start or

coulnd't load because pensioner administrators scared and being apoplectic viewing a rabid appearance/multiplication of a virus sub-program in a Linux operating system mailed by rabid young semi-techies not being welcomed chatting with them at nightime,or forced to a temporary exile from Sugarland . Or am I wrong ?

Adding to the problem also that Holger Czukay stole any oscillator,detector or rectifier/ converter Telefunken/RCA tubes from system he could find used also by any 1940's worldband/shortwave wooden chasis radio assembling or solder them properly for his own self-constructed radio /IBM Dictaphone and using them as components for the Japanese tour .

Nevertheless I am waiting for the construction of an entirely new chat system with plastered , oxidized alcalic batteries and

supplied also with tea accumulators [ or retsina wine from my country if you wish ] transformed properly to conduct electric

power for microprocessors and chipsets being transmited in the domain of digital world .

Cheers

Janus.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Chat has been out of commission lately due to the fact that the chat system is made out of organic Swedish sugar beet components, two rusty old Telefunken capacitors from 1958, a Sovtek rectifier valve salvaged from the wreckage of Sputnik, and an aging hedgehog running inside a big wheel in order to power the entire apparatus.

The problem with this system is that if one component temporarily fails, the system obviously goes down with it. In this particular case, the chat system administrator, as I understand matters, was chased off of the Swedish sugar beet field by a rabid gang of young female communists and was forced to take temporary exile in Estonia.

Adding to the problem was the fact that Holger Czukay stole the recitifier valve for use in the IBM Dictaphone for the upcoming Japanese tour.

Plus, the hedgehog is getting up in years and beginning to appear weak and rather anemic, possibly owing to a steady diet of nothing but sugar beets.

However, I am currently collecting components for the assembly of an entirely new chat system. So far my project drawer contains a heavily oxidized coat hanger (which, as I understand it, ought to conduct electricity) and a broken stick of old RAM. Once I acquire some scotch tape, I'll begin a proper assembly. Digital world, here we come!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Retsina

I was exiled from Sugarland many moons ago. And I wrote to Holger asking him "what the hell is the URL to chat 2? There's no link!" And he replied to me, "You can use chat 2, Collie, just click the link!"

So I can only conclude from that that my exile from Sugarland is more or less permanent.

And I still want to know, though, where the hell is the link?

I guess an alligator in a wheel would make for a more powerful chat system, I agree.

I want that Retsina, though! That's the only wine I like. After Heraclitus and Aristotle, I always say that Retsina is the 3rd best gift Greece has given to the world (which shows you what bad luck I had with the Greek ladies the time I was there). My traveling companion ran off with two (two!) Greek sirens, and I sat in the hostel, reading a book on Heraclitus (which later got stolen by some junkie in Amsterdam, along with my passport and wallet. Hope he enjoyed the philosophy book).

Calling All Swedish Pigeons and Swans

And, Auntie, when are you going to get Sugarbeetland chat working again? Or are you still living the high life in the Paris of the Baltics?

I was thinking of Auntie the other day. I had watched two Bergman films - Through A Glass Darkly and Persona - with some friends. Afterwards, I said, "I have a friend in Sweden. He was attacked on two separate occasions. Once by a swan; the other time by a pigeon ... "

"HE? He?! To hell with that, who cares?!" said my friend, "I only want to know about female Swedes who look like the ones in those films!"

This is a fun story, or what the literature professors call a charming vignette. Don't we all agree?

Chat falls deep into the Ginnungagapet then onwards to hell

Don't know nuthin' 'bout Linux but those Swede Sugarbeet Chat administrators are grossly unfair to Mac users (and what is OS X UNIX but Linux that can do something) and I just want to know -

WHY OH WHY AUNTIE WON'T YOU EVER LET THE CHAT APPLET LOAD IN:

1) Apple Macintosh (OS 9 or OS X, any browser)

2) Opera Browser on any Wintel or Mac OS (You shame your Scandinavian brethren!)

3) Linux, apparently (More shame brought to your Swedish brother of the Swedish minority in Finland, although I guess he isn't feeling so oppressed in Silicon Valley, the traitor. It'll be a hot day in Niflheim when he gets a nice room in Valhalla now.)

Auntie, quit chasing those Estonian hotties around and get back to work! How many Czukay dollars is Holger going to send you this month if you keep eyeing the ladies when you should be coaxing the hedgehog to get back into that wheel?

YOU ARE RUINING HOLGER'S CAREER BECAUSE HIS FANS CANNOT, er, CONVERSE! (Or, in my case, talk to myself and leave clever messages no one will ever see in Sugarbeetland Chat.)

On second thought, buy me a ticket to Estonia and show me the right places to go.

On the plus side, writing system IS being used again ... thanks to a frustrated Greek and an insane Texan.