Return to Website

writing invitation

quite some stories have already found their way into this writing forum. do not hesitate to activate your keyboard and keep us stunningly gazing on the screen.

writing invitation
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Chat falls deep into the Ginnungagapet then onwards to hell

Don't know nuthin' 'bout Linux but those Swede Sugarbeet Chat administrators are grossly unfair to Mac users (and what is OS X UNIX but Linux that can do something) and I just want to know -

WHY OH WHY AUNTIE WON'T YOU EVER LET THE CHAT APPLET LOAD IN:

1) Apple Macintosh (OS 9 or OS X, any browser)

2) Opera Browser on any Wintel or Mac OS (You shame your Scandinavian brethren!)

3) Linux, apparently (More shame brought to your Swedish brother of the Swedish minority in Finland, although I guess he isn't feeling so oppressed in Silicon Valley, the traitor. It'll be a hot day in Niflheim when he gets a nice room in Valhalla now.)

Auntie, quit chasing those Estonian hotties around and get back to work! How many Czukay dollars is Holger going to send you this month if you keep eyeing the ladies when you should be coaxing the hedgehog to get back into that wheel?

YOU ARE RUINING HOLGER'S CAREER BECAUSE HIS FANS CANNOT, er, CONVERSE! (Or, in my case, talk to myself and leave clever messages no one will ever see in Sugarbeetland Chat.)

On second thought, buy me a ticket to Estonia and show me the right places to go.

On the plus side, writing system IS being used again ... thanks to a frustrated Greek and an insane Texan.