Return to Website

writing invitation

quite some stories have already found their way into this writing forum. do not hesitate to activate your keyboard and keep us stunningly gazing on the screen.

writing invitation
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Canaxis lunatic storyboard II and David Toop

Yes dear Paul thanks for your compliment and since

you mentioned David Toop as an example my secret 'abition' is to create an interactive/multimedia

version or something approximate - and comparable - you

can meet when you 're reading his book 'Ocean of

Sound' [ or maybe John Cage's Silence ]. And something

also concerned with history of timbre and texture about various music genres [ but not History of

Music !!!] .

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Janus

I was impressed by your prosody. I think you've captured the Czukay experience, well, pretty vividly.

Yours sincerely

Paul fae Glasgow

P.S David Toop would be proud, my son.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The psychoacoustic ambience of a space toilet.Its

odour and the noise from the flusher in an empty room of radio

broadcast and interferences from short waves . And the fluorescent blue atmosphere , with accented figures from Asian/Arabian singers as they oscillate in a radioscape and float before midday through a sunny radiation of yellow-blue hues , feeling immersed yourself with your hearing and your vision -

and singing drones parasites from Arab muezins in a condition

of relaxed tranquility .Cold blue radio-activity and diaphanous formations of bubble crokus soaking your ears in a sumptuous radio bath - sensing also with your listening imagination

the salty taste of fried eggs with their white [ and orange yolk] and floating simultaneously in the bottom of a glutinous texture sphere , with electromagnetic charges from silent photoniac explosions reminding ark flashy voltages surrounding you with the smell of burned matches . And the melodic repeated drone from radio interferences , insects chaterring in a field during a midday summer and the data noises processed into a giant computer with tape-discs spinning and small

lights flickering rhythmically . Feeling also the warm smell from plastic [and aphrolex] dizzying you with pale orange

lighting to the inside of radio-television devices in the heat of summer afternoon [ maybe 1977].