Return to Website

writing invitation

quite some stories have already found their way into this writing forum. do not hesitate to activate your keyboard and keep us stunningly gazing on the screen.

writing invitation
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: crazy thunder horse

Now THIS is strange! I am 100% serious when I tell you that I once knew this guy whose favorite thing to do was eat mushrooms, watch Mr. Ed with the sound off and play records as the soundtrack. He once told me, "Man, I was doing this, listening to Ege Bamyasi and I swear that for the entire episode Mr. Ed and Damo Suzuki were COMPLETELY IN SYNC! I wish I would've taped that episode because now I'm going to be haunted for the rest of my life thinking about Mr. Ed singing 'Vitamin C'!"

"That's interesting," I replied, "A real shame that Can did not think of giving Mr. Ed a call after Damo left. Think what he would've done with 'Cascade Waltz' ... "

Somehow I can't imagine Mr. Ed talking in German. But I can picture Mr. Ed singing 'Vitamin C'. Poor Damo - to think that at least one of his fans in the world can only think of Mr. Ed every time he hears 'Vitamin C'.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest suffering Drew,

I can understand you being fed up with Hollywood robberies but when it comes to the oil field named Crazy Horse...well, I remember a tv series which I loved, not to say adored when I was young. The name of it was Mister Ed and Mr. Ed was a real crazy horse which could even sing the blues, man. What a dream to bring Mr. Ed back on stage and the oil field right behind him.

Yipppeeeeeeeeaahhh!

Holger