Return to Website

writing invitation

quite some stories have already found their way into this writing forum. do not hesitate to activate your keyboard and keep us stunningly gazing on the screen.

writing invitation
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: about selling health food products in retail prices

Nah, alcohol and doxepin. His fourth wife who found his body was once married to a Hawiian suntan lotion mogul

and then to Belgian actor Jean Claude Van Damme before marrying the now deceased Herbalife guru Mark Hughes. Three months prior to entering into the etherworld, hubby ammended a family trust so that his wife would recieve $10 million within 45 day after his death. Forget the Herbalife pills, I recommend that you step into Holgers and Jakis groove on Hallelulwah every day and then you can pass Mr. Hughes 15 story tombstone just off the 405 near LAX.

p.s. Speaking of tombstones R.I.P. Dee Dee Ramone.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Really ? After he tasted Herbalife products ? Or not ?What about him ? I want to know what I am going to taste or sell as

they want to convince i might feel better trying them or

determine my income selling them for other customers also in retail price , fees , or having a percentage from distribution.

They told me so in a seminar I attended recently .....

Replying to:

If I'm not mistaken didn't that Herbalife big shot ceo meet an early demise at age 44 after a four day drinking binge? Every time I pass that building of his off the freeway that the airplanes pass over I think of a tombstone. Guess it just goes to show you can't take it with you.

Replying to:

Does anyone of you crazy guys are interested buying any

health food products [ like Herbal Life]in retail price from any salesman with a concard pinned in his chest writing 'Feel better in your life and control your weight' so to be able feel

economically independent , a boss of himself and increasing his income less than two or three months time as they promising in some programms or seminars [working from home ]from home , if you are not satisfied with your work , dont gain a lot from

what you 're doing , and everyone suddenly wants to buy from you that product [ and not from any supermarket or drugstore].

I wonder how much is amy real exchange or gaining everything or how much is fraudulence ....

Re: Re: Re: Re: about selling health food products in retail prices

It seems today you cannot trust easily many people, just

searching for suckers [or jerks] as they promise with any

trickiness you'd be able to gain returns , percentages from

products you don't know too much about their side-effects

and is doubtfull whether or not many people would be really

interested buying your health foods with the badge disk pinned

in your chest saying 'Control your weight.Ask me how'[ and your life-style training]

Replying to:

Nah, alcohol and doxepin. His fourth wife who found his body was once married to a Hawiian suntan lotion mogul

and then to Belgian actor Jean Claude Van Damme before marrying the now deceased Herbalife guru Mark Hughes. Three months prior to entering into the etherworld, hubby ammended a family trust so that his wife would recieve $10 million within 45 day after his death. Forget the Herbalife pills, I recommend that you step into Holgers and Jakis groove on Hallelulwah every day and then you can pass Mr. Hughes 15 story tombstone just off the 405 near LAX.

p.s. Speaking of tombstones R.I.P. Dee Dee Ramone.

Replying to:

Really ? After he tasted Herbalife products ? Or not ?What about him ? I want to know what I am going to taste or sell as

they want to convince i might feel better trying them or

determine my income selling them for other customers also in retail price , fees , or having a percentage from distribution.

They told me so in a seminar I attended recently .....

Replying to:

If I'm not mistaken didn't that Herbalife big shot ceo meet an early demise at age 44 after a four day drinking binge? Every time I pass that building of his off the freeway that the airplanes pass over I think of a tombstone. Guess it just goes to show you can't take it with you.

Replying to:

Does anyone of you crazy guys are interested buying any

health food products [ like Herbal Life]in retail price from any salesman with a concard pinned in his chest writing 'Feel better in your life and control your weight' so to be able feel

economically independent , a boss of himself and increasing his income less than two or three months time as they promising in some programms or seminars [working from home ]from home , if you are not satisfied with your work , dont gain a lot from

what you 're doing , and everyone suddenly wants to buy from you that product [ and not from any supermarket or drugstore].

I wonder how much is amy real exchange or gaining everything or how much is fraudulence ....