Return to Website

writing invitation

quite some stories have already found their way into this writing forum. do not hesitate to activate your keyboard and keep us stunningly gazing on the screen.

writing invitation
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
zoommooz

Hello Holger, U-she & everybody.

Sometimes an inspiration is great. Sometimes - exactly the opposite way.

Honestly say - I stole one of Holger's expressions. It became the root and the base of my concept of doing what I do best. I new what I'm doing. I just couldn't find a right definition. Sorry about that. Now I've found it. Independently (see it in Manifersto). But still I'd like to ask Holger for a permission to include his name and www address into our www based concept of advertising, concept of humor and concept of society in general into our page?

www.mooz.lv

Particulary tnx to Holger we've won about 3 major ad awards during past 2 months. Everybody was crazy about our site and ouur way of thinking just because we tried to look and to be as naturalistic and as honest as possible.

Now it is a question to Holger (and a bit to everybody else) if we do a right thing and do it well. If the number of "you suck" outnumbers the "you'e cool", we're about to close www.mooz.lv

Good luck!

eriks