Return to Website

writing invitation

quite some stories have already found their way into this writing forum. do not hesitate to activate your keyboard and keep us stunningly gazing on the screen.

writing invitation
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dream + analysis

I had a dream last night that I had planted white wing hibiscus (which I did) in the back yard where the dogs poop and I set up a newstand so I could read while I watered the plants. Periodically a gust of wind would carry the spray onto the newstand getting all the reading material wet. The best laid plans are rarely in dreams.

p.s.- Your falling man in your dream wasn't "really" falling, he was merely listening to music.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

A weird dream occured to me weeks ago .

There was a man - between middle-aged or aged - in front of my patio standing over a sill on the top of the next apartment

block ready to jump over and falling down the frontage area full of green plants and little trees - while everything in the dream

seemed green-yellow coloured. And he was seemed like someone whï tries to plunge and stretching his body from a diving board and not like someone ready to jump or fall who wants to suicide.

So it wasnt abtrupt the way he falled over , but more slow and

gentle as if he was drifting through emptiness [ or space ].

Then in the same dream somewhat upset I told to others what happened , but nobody seemed to worry seriously - as if it wasnt extraordinary or unusual , but more like something natural and

ordinary .