Return to Website

writing invitation

quite some stories have already found their way into this writing forum. do not hesitate to activate your keyboard and keep us stunningly gazing on the screen.

writing invitation
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
NY present

Hi Holger

I received a small toy french horn as a present from my brother just at 31 of December. I was very wondered and happy. Because I think that present is from you. It is mental Connection, isn't it.

Pasha from Russia

Re: NY present

Well, supposedly Holger's favorite instrument is the french horn. This is what I read in Pascal Busey's "The Can Book" anyway...

Speaking of Pascal Busey, did anyone else hear that he will be releasing another book about Can within the next couple months?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Holger

I received a small toy french horn as a present from my brother just at 31 of December. I was very wondered and happy. Because I think that present is from you. It is mental Connection, isn't it.

Pasha from Russia

Re: NY present

Dear Holger,

I ate some french fries today. No, they are not horns but they do have the word "french" in their name! It truly is a mental condition - I mean CONNECTION, isn't it? I am connected to the French people, Holger Czukay AND the potato world!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Holger

Pasha from Russia