Return to Website

writing invitation

quite some stories have already found their way into this writing forum. do not hesitate to activate your keyboard and keep us stunningly gazing on the screen.

writing invitation
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Music pieces tastefull overtones

I used to feel about music pieces in relation also with other senses and creating in my head my own

overtones/associations [ and storyboards].For instance feeling about some pieces in relation with taste. Something like various juices of tomato,lemon,strawberry, orange properly squeezed [and mixed] in the blender. Or

the blue-white bubbles of a powder in a washing machine transforming it afterwards to an electronic texture [white noise].

About Holger Czukay's music for instance - especially

with radio collages or radio noises generally - I can taste some kind of radio-pulse liquidity through which various juices , nutritious elements , amino-acids being altered to a solidified emulsion . Or tasting almost

radio pulse noise and sucking it with your ears like a milk-shake ice cream soda or an ice water . And blended also with turkish/balkanic/arabic melodic tints in an

open square with maize / kebab smell floating in the

air by the nasal sound of a duduc/wooden flute/ clarinet from gypsies / armenian/ libanian musicians in an

evening ambience [just after 7- 8 pm] underneath a brown-violet dusk spreading just like the fragrance

of a good-roasted coffee .

Also more salty and sweated tastyness from a jam

session or a lo-fi garage live improvisation - just

like you 're eating fried red mullets with garlic

as opposed with light - weight easy listening mood fragrance - and sweet coolness from a syrup ice

cream .

Or hearing the music texture from an acoustic/electro-

nic collage fainting your ears nearly with the same tastiness eating doughnuts with poured honey and

drinking a tea one afternoon in some pastry shop

years ago .