Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
what if

we are separated, husband moved g/f into jointly owned residence. I want to sell jointly owned property, other than house, can I force him? What about if I wanted to move back in?

Re: what if

Sure you can....but you need a court order for whatever you wish to do.
Decied what iti is that you want, to move in, to move him out or to sell the home. Have your attorney file a motion on your behalf with the court, you may win, you may not, but if it is a big deal to you get it resolved with a temporary order.