Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: separated

It can be extremely lonely when a spouse leaves you. I would recommend finding a divorce group to go like divorcecare. It isn't only for people who are divorced, it includes people who are separated. It will walk you through emotional, financil and other aspects of separation. I would also try to get out and do some activities that you enjoy and can find some new friends that weren't both your friend and your husbands. I'd also seek the advice of an attorney to see if you are able to get a legal separation and some support. The best of luck to you!

Thank you Kathy. You are right I feel extremely lonely and very scared. I am frantically looking for a job to get stable again. Is it worth me fighting for my marriage? Have you been through this before? If so I just don't know if its hopeless and I just give up. I am catholic and love him don't want a divorce but I am scared to continually be let down. I don't know what to do and any advise is appreciated. I will check out the support group also.

One more question is it bad to call him and try and talk, he doesn't respond many times and all he thinks about is separating our furniture. I feel like if I don't reach out he will forget about us. :(