Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I can't think straight

Yes you are doing the right thing. Sometimes the universe suggests to us what we need to do and when we don't listen it is really thrust upon us! Now is your time. I really believe that for all of us here going through this transition (and the pain that comes with it)...it is an awakening, a time for us to be who we were meant to be. It is no fun being with a liar, never feeling safe or feeling you can trust him (believe me, I know). Time to let go, something greater is waiting, have faith. I am in the same situation. realizing that now I have to pay attention and take care of myself. be good to yourself, someone who cheats on you and lies to you does not get to be with you.

Amen! By the way my name is Robin and I live in Michigan, whatt are your names?

Thanks. I guees it's because we have 26 years together. I am having tough time letting go. We have a life together. Plus, I was raised that marriage is forever and it's going to be really tough to tell my parents. They will be so disappointed. They will lay a huge guilt trip on me and I really don't need that.

I have been trying to give him time to find a job. He has health issues and has to have health insurance. Plus, he has been so depressed because of the job situation. Our house is on his family land and I know he wants to hang on to the property. I would love that for him but he cannot afford to keep it and I don't want it. When I really think about it, I have never felt like this was my home anyway. I just can't keep waiting. I am putting my life on hold while I wait on him. It's not fair. I have a great job. I have worked really hard to get where I am. I went back to school while I was working and raising kids. In the meantime, this is what happens and I feel like I am going to have a nervous breakdown worrying about whether he is still seeing her and worrying about the finances and worrying about whether to stay or go. I feel very alone and so depressed.