Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I can't think straight

Thanks. I guees it's because we have 26 years together. I am having tough time letting go. We have a life together. Plus, I was raised that marriage is forever and it's going to be really tough to tell my parents. They will be so disappointed. They will lay a huge guilt trip on me and I really don't need that.

I have been trying to give him time to find a job. He has health issues and has to have health insurance. Plus, he has been so depressed because of the job situation. Our house is on his family land and I know he wants to hang on to the property. I would love that for him but he cannot afford to keep it and I don't want it. When I really think about it, I have never felt like this was my home anyway. I just can't keep waiting. I am putting my life on hold while I wait on him. It's not fair. I have a great job. I have worked really hard to get where I am. I went back to school while I was working and raising kids. In the meantime, this is what happens and I feel like I am going to have a nervous breakdown worrying about whether he is still seeing her and worrying about the finances and worrying about whether to stay or go. I feel very alone and so depressed.