Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The first step toward a divorce

Hi Steph,
I'm sorry you are going through such a rough time. I, too, had an ectopic pregnancy and lost one tube. I was so scared I would never be able to get pregnant, but I now have 3 kids. I went on Chlomid and it made getting pregnant pretty easy.
Have you asked your hubby to go to counseling? Do you think that maybe he is depressed? I'm just throwing things out there. I hope that he'll talk to someone with you. Maybe that'll help. If not, it may not seem like it but you will be happy again.
FYI, try pulling away from him. Sometimes when you pull away he starts to see what he'll be missing and come back. Sometimes.

Good luck.

Re: The first step toward a divorce

Yes we did talk about the pregnancy and he don't want to spendd the time, money or emotional up and down roller coaster ride. He said he fell out of love with me but still loves me. You know what I mean. I hear alot of stories about surviving a ectopic I will be going to the drs anyways it is my body. I will be trying to pull away I feel that is a great idea I will be joining a gym tomorrow and trying to make new friends that way too. I hope he will see his mistake. I also hope he don't jump the gun for the rebound relationship. But we all must go through the up and down too. Thank you I need all the advice I can get.