Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: help!

It does get better even if just for 1 day, dosen't seem like much but 1 day is better than none and then 1 day turns into 2 and so on and so on. Email me if you would like, gingerbloxom@yahoo.com I am also alone I have 1 son who is autistic and a mother in the nursing home, I know how you feel, I did not want my divorce either, but it happened, and I have struggled, I took these ladies advice and yesterday was the best day I have had in 1 year, and this past week was the hardest week Ive had in one year, My emotions go from being crazy into I can make it.

Ginger was just thinking about you and hope you are having a strong day today. Your one day at a time is golden because its funny each day makes a difference. Makes me sad that any of us have to go through this. Have a good night.

I had another question If you have ever been in this situation or faced with divorce do you think its strange I still wear my ring if we are separated. He is not wearing his. :(

Do what feels comfortable. I have had times (months) with it off just to put it on again...just to take it off again... Now I keep it on because I am not looking for anyone else and I don't want anyone at work noticing or gossip starting, I figure when the divorce is final the feeling of taking it off for the last and final time will give me closure.

I think what you said makes total sense. Having it on feels like a security blanket noone can judge or ask you questions. Sometimes I get sick and when I get home I throw it on the table since he broke his vow to me. :( My husband said he filed by mail and is waiting for a case number but that was 3 weeks ago so every day I wonder is someone going to serve me or will he show up and say sorry. :( My life is really in space and I have no closure either way or can't heal. Thank you again.