Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Going nuts trying to move on

Lisa thank you so much for that. I do detest his gf and a lot has to do with anger and sheer disrespect. I actually told her she has no self respect (on the second meeting in my home where she wasnt supposed to be).
I have just had one hell of a night thanks again to this ridiculous woman and my ex of course.
I sent a text earlier telling him this couldnt continue and to please not text me again unless regarding our child. I turned 'his' phone off (I changed my normal number and bought a special ex phone.
I am jelous I think and yet I dont know why, I could make one call and he'd be back like a shot. A spiteful side to me just wants to let her know exactly where she stands, this is down to the disrespect she has shown to both me and my son. I will never forgive her and she knows she will never see my son again, his choice that I fully back. My ex loves our son very much so I have a perverse satisfacton knowing it makes life difficult. At the end of the day I have the proof that neither one of them would want shown in court.

My partner did everything the right way, respected my ex's position and behaved appropriately with my son. My ex husband introduced his gf the same night she slept over in the family home, a big shock for my boy.
Oh the lies are endless.

I actually hate myself for still loving him. Im being driven insane, tonight i think I hit rock bottom, its been a dreadful night.
It does help knowing that my feelings are not unique, I thought I was going mad. I just want the pain to end and to be able to live life again.
My partner wanted to take us on holiday, I said no out of consideration for my ex, this is something he has never shown me yet I am immobilised by it.
I am bloody miserable, loving a man who has pulled the worst stunts and possibly ruined the best thing to have happened to me. Seeing it is one thing but changing those feelings are quite another.

Good for you for having things put legally in place regarding your children!!
By the way I have told my ex that if I ever find her in my house again I will drag her out before taking the injunction out against her. I have never used access against him but told him if he ever lets her see my son, contact will cease immediately. If he meets someone else then its a clean slate but as for this one, the deals done.
Man Im so angry.

I would suggest therapy.

Thanks Allison, my colleaugue and close friend is a psychotherapist. We talk a lot, i can see the patterns, I just dont know how to get control of my emotions.
I can advise others but when it comes to myself Im pretty lame!