Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lonely

What a long weekend. :( Miss my husband and don't know how to lead my life right now being separated but married. Noone has filed for divorce. Scared to call him for rejection purposes. Just don't know how to continue. Counceling on Tuesday and I am counting down the minutes. Any advise separated now 5 months and i can barely believe another weekend has gone by....

Re: lonely

Do everything and anything you can if you love your husband then fight for your marriage doing whatever you have to to save it before its to late.

Thank you TX Girl. I want to I just don't know what to do... Can you give me any advise. Everyone says don't call and I have made it fri sat sun but I feel sick and I want to call him. Sometimes when I call he wont answer it goes to voice mail. Any advise tips I am so scared right now and feel like I don't know what to do so I have emailed text and now I tried not calling hoping he would call. Please help with any thoughts. I don't want to loose my husband and I love him sooo much

Give him sometime you've made the first moves if he truly loves you he'll call you. Try not callin or textin for a few days he'll call...