Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
confused

I just found out about a month ago that my husband was cheating on me with a girl from his work and he says it was a mistake and that it only happend twice but he says he still loves me and he wont do it agian and i have no idea what to do the worst thing is i still love him and i have 2 kids and im 6 months pregnant any advice?

Re: confused

That is a tough situation. There is so much for you to consider. Did he admit to it or did he get caught? You need to be very honest with yourself right now and very tough on him. If he wants you to remain his wife he is gonna have to WORK for it! He needs to join you in counseling and his new hobby needs to be proving that he is worthy of your trust. I know you just want to forget it and pretend like it didn't happen, but dealing with it now will be a lot less painful!

I had his phone and got a text from someone saying hey i miss you and i freaked out and he said he didnt know who it was then later that night he told me everything and i moved into my parents house and he ruined his phone and hes been crying to my dad and me that hes sorry and it will never happen agian and he wants me to come home but i dont want to inless i know that he is seriously going to change we have been through alot together we got pregnant at a very young age he was 16 and i was 15 but we didnt get married tell 3 years ago and our relationship hasnt been very good for about a year now. we started living for the kids we dont go out or do anything together alone. and my husband has never been the cheating type. i just dont know what to do

Yes, start seeing a marriage counselor immediately. Together if possible, but a counselor just for you if not. You are likely a beautiful, caring, wonderful woman who is a great mother. Start taking care of you.

To siswlp thank you very much I know you didnt say much but what you did say is all i needed thank you

my husband and I got married very young.we have 2 girls together and have been married 14 years.We've had our problems,but we've had good times too.Starting very early in our marriage my husband began leaving me and I woul take him back over and over,I dont have enough fingers AND toes to count the times.a year and a half ago he left and I busted him texting and talking to some girl,it had been going on 11/2 years!!I also discovered that he was a member of several dating web sites.He came back crying and begging forgiveness and I took him back.It was good at first and he really worked to earn my trust.after a while we fell back into a routine ith the kids and work.he's left me again,on labor day to be exact.he's already gotten an apartment and moved in and just like before he's on dating sites and talking to women which is funny because when he left he said he just wants to be "alone".we're getting divorce and i think he's been "talking" on dating sites all along.whats crazy is that even though he's done this to me sooo may times its still a shock and I'm devastated.once a cheat always a cheat.your husbands not sorry for what he did-he's sorry you busted him.get out now-he wont change,he'll just be smarter about it next time.