Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Can I file for child support even if we live of the country?


My kids and I moved out of the country and we're all US citizens. I am not divorced from my husband, but we're separated. I wanted to know is there any way I could apply for my kids child support even if we live out of the country?