Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Saving marriage ???

Thank you Strong Spirit and Abbey. I know I sound so low and I hate this. I am very depressed but trying hard to show a strong front and voicing on here since I can't trust too many friends anymore. :( When my husband left I was not working trying to get pregnant so unfortunately, althoug I worked for 12 years prior, I guess I lost myself and went into a panic. He wouldn't return my calls all of a sudden and I know I sounded desperate contacting him. I do not value myself soley on him in my life but as weird as it sounds he was my best friend. My family lives over sea's so I am all alone. I am going to counceling and meeting with a church group and desperately searching for a job. I am trying so hard to become the best person I can be right now but I can't help the minute I get in my car to start bawling. Its a long day for me now since I have not found work yet. I do have strength and know I will(had an interview again yesterday. I guess I am just really scared right now and trying so hard to make myself the best person I can be right now. I thank you both for your email. I had a breakdown today and trying to be so strong but its really hard when you are all alone. I think I've done good by no contact since Thursday, sounds silly but for me I guess its one day at a time. I realize I cannot save my marriage if he does not want to but I can change myself which I am so working on. Since I am in a financial bind I am thankful for this site and support. I pray for all of us to find inner peace and I still pray for my husbands heart to soften and come home as lame as this may sound. In the meantime I am taking your advise and doing whatever I can to try and get strong again. Thank you

Re: Saving marriage ???

Its a bit different and sometimes misleading just by asking other people for answers. We have different situations that often than not, needs a unique and specific approach on how to deal with it.

I say you take action. Find the right answers to your questions. Find your solutions here.

bit.ly/2ZAMG8RSaveMyMarriage