Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Abbey

Thank you Sue, you make sense. Seems we do pay for the sins of our ex's one way or another. And you are right we do deserve to be respected.

I have no option but to see every day through and maybe that alone will just make things more bearable.

I spose in 6 months Ill look back and think there were reasons for it all.

Please feel the love and support you are being sent from all over. You are not alone, we genuinely care about you and want the best for you. Maybe take a few minutes to be still and feel the positive energy being sent to you.

Thank you all.

I had a missed call last night from my ex husbands (non supposedly) girlfriend. That topped it off. The only gift had to be the gf calling me....lols. She has never called before!
Ive tried to contact her to see why exactly she was ringing me. She is point blank ignoring me. I think she may have had a drink last night but in truth is too scared of what I could tell her.

I actually feel better today. Im thinking my ex husband is just full of school ground nonsense and im getting pretty tired of it all.

Thank you everyone for your support. It was a bit of a life line I can tell you.

I dont say Im well yet but feeling a little better today.
My internet friends!! Thanks.

well a little better is better than no better One day at a time is all we can do.

I like your outlook Lisa!

I was at bottom before too.....took a long time to get where I am now. I still have rough days. But then if life was perfect we wouldn't need a site like this.
We as women are sooooooo much stronger than we even know. Or God would have allowed men to have babies