Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ifeel stupied AGAIN

My heart just sank on your behalf. I too am lost for words because no one can take your pain away. maybe just knowing that some people are thinking of you and saying a little prayer to help you out might ease your mind.

Something that I have taken from this site and all the wonderful people here, is the fact that I dont feel so alone and the feelings of despair are very similar to us all. Knowing that others have felt it but survived it gives me a sense of hope. On here we all know exactly what each toher means when we talk about those feelings of anger, jealousy, loss, love and on and on. The experience is similar for us all, therefore on here we are not alone. It may be slight comfort but take what you can from it. Take any strength these ladies can offer.
I feel very much like we are all in it together....we will all survive even when we really dont want to.
Thinking of you.

thank you abby, Lost my mother this aftenoon at age of 87

thank you abbey for your kind words they do help and thanks for the prayers, please continue praying for me and my son, my mother who was 87 and in the nursing home died this afternoon I didn't know who else to talk to so here I am with my friends, I have no other family now except my son. my heart is broke in so many pieces, but by the grace of a loving God we will survive.

Re: thank you abby, Lost my mother this aftenoon at age of 87

Gingerb,
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your Mother. She is in safe, kind & loving hands. Do take care of yourself each day by thinking of how your Mother nurtured you throughout your life and give that same love to yourself.

gingerb,

It sounds like you are getting hit from all sides right now. Hang in there. You are in our prayers and thoughts. So sorry to hear about your mom as well. But remember...you can carry her words and her love for you in your heart. I am a firm believer that we will see our loved ones again in time. Hold tight to your faith through out all this and know that .... This to shall pass. One of my favorite quotes is...What the caterpillar sees as the end of life...God sees as a beautiful butterfly. Remember when we feel that there is nothing left but darkness we know the sun always rises the next day. We just have to ride out the wait.

Susan ....

Gingerb, I too am so sorry to hear of your loss. We are stronger than we believe and maybe your mum will be able to give you that extra bit of strength just for now from the peaceful place she is.
I also believe in the other side and its a matter of time till we are all meeting up again.
You are in my thoughts and my prayers.

Re: ifeel stupied AGAIN

Men are such cowards. He should have been a man and told you a long time ago that he was engaged and getting married. If it wasn't about you then why didn't he say something. You have a right to know considering that you and him have a son together and shared so much of your life. Also, it's totally inapporpriate if you found all this out from your son. I have a 3 yr old who I have found out a lot from that has hurt me beyond any end. Her dad not being man enough to tell me the truth himself. They put you in a horrible position by doing this. Your kids shouldn't have to suffer from your reactions to things that are so hurtful. I'm sorry that this is happening to you and I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your mother.