Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
View Entire Thread
Re: Retirement

Yes you can take him back to court if you can prove beyond perponderance of the evidence (court records will do this)two items
1. He did not legally declare to the court the asset of the retirement funds in question. A document would have needed to be filed with the court at some point during the divorce, some people do it, some do not. You can check with the court for this document filing.
2. That he, at the time of his declaration really did have this retirement fund asset.

Legally prove it and then you can take him back to court on the grounds of perjury once he is found guilty of perjury then the divorce settlement can be re-opened based on the recent perjury conviction. If at anytime he did declare this asset and you overlooked it and in your agreement in the divorce settlement that you agree to everything in your possesion and name and he in his you are out of luck