Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: thank you abby, Lost my mother this aftenoon at age of 87

Gingerb, I too am so sorry to hear of your loss. We are stronger than we believe and maybe your mum will be able to give you that extra bit of strength just for now from the peaceful place she is.
I also believe in the other side and its a matter of time till we are all meeting up again.
You are in my thoughts and my prayers.

Re: ifeel stupied AGAIN

Men are such cowards. He should have been a man and told you a long time ago that he was engaged and getting married. If it wasn't about you then why didn't he say something. You have a right to know considering that you and him have a son together and shared so much of your life. Also, it's totally inapporpriate if you found all this out from your son. I have a 3 yr old who I have found out a lot from that has hurt me beyond any end. Her dad not being man enough to tell me the truth himself. They put you in a horrible position by doing this. Your kids shouldn't have to suffer from your reactions to things that are so hurtful. I'm sorry that this is happening to you and I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your mother.