Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: After hitting rock bottom.......

Abbey, that is so awesome and I am SO happy for you! The twists and turns of life are really something! You sound incredibly strong in your message, now your better life can begin. You will be an inspiration to me and I am sure to many others as well. wishing you much love and peace as you begin your new journey, hopefully this one will bring calmer waters, you deserve it! It's like you are tested and tested and if you don't give up, if you don't lose faith, you win. And the prize is PEACE.

That is so awesome Abbey!!!!!!
I'm so happy you have made a turn around.

Good for you. It took me 20 years to see my ex in the true light of things as well. I never want to look back again or deal with someone like him in the future either. So glad you found someone that you deserve.

Wow, you are my hero! I am so impressed with the presence of mind you had to coordinate with the girlfriend and expose this guy. What a miserable creature! You are both better off without him. I hope the GF has the inner strength to stay away from him. A huge understatement to say he really blew it!!!! Best of everything and stay strong!