Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
There may be a light at the end of the tunnel

After finding this site a few days ago and gaining strength from so many of you, I am starting to feel better. Like I have said and read from others of you, I know that although I feel better today, I may not feel better tomorrow. But I can say, that yesterday and today have been 2 of the better days since the split, which gives me some inkling of hope for my future. I want to say that I appreciate all the women on this site that do have positive comments to share with all of us who feel like we just can't take anymore. I just ask that you all keep on posting and leaving me with your stories so that I can get through the day and remember that just because HE left me for some other woman does not mean that I don't deserve love. In the end it may actually have been for the best and hopefully one day I will be able to see it as something else: he didn't leave me for another woman, he actually set me free.

Re: There may be a light at the end of the tunnel

" he didn't leave me for another woman, he actually set me free"
That is a GREAT way to look at it. If you are having a bad day, remember you own words.

Re: There may be a light at the end of the tunnel

Love your saying because that is actually what he did was set you free. Believe me time will heal u and u will see it that way one day. I hope your days fill with happiness and joy.