Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Scared of loosing my child.......

Dont let his threats scare u into something u do not want. Men usualy threaten women because they want there way. If u feel u cannot go back then dont. He cannot take your child from u. He will have visitation yes. It is very hard I went through the same thing with my girls as they where with me all the time. It was very hard when they went to there fathers. It will get easier with time. I hope u make the right decision for u and your daughter but if u go back because he threatened u. the threats will get worse beleive me been through it. Good luck to u.

Stephaine,
I just want you to know that you are in my prayers. I wish you the strength to do what is right for you and your daughter, and try to remember that no one can take your child from you.

Stephanie,

You will not loose your daughter. The other party always likes to threaten. Don't listen to his threats. As long as you know you are a good mom and are always there for your daughter you have nothing to worry about. When I went through my divorce my husband at the time would always threaten me and be abusive towards me but you have to stay strong and know that you will get through this. I ended up with custody and he ended up with visitation. The court is going to do what is in the best interest of the child not what is in the best interest of your husband or you. They would never take a child away from the mother unless she was proven to be an unfit mother such as a drug addict, child abuser, or if you neglect your child. So keep your chin up and don't take threats from anyone! As hard as it may be always try to stay calm and collected (be the bigger person) and DO NOT argue or fight around your daughter. Good luck with your decision.