Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: thanks for prayers

Hey Ginger,

no doubt about it you have it really rough right now. None of us can take away your pain but we can share some of it with you, we are all hurting on here and understand 'loss' in whatever shape it takes.
And we all know that time really is the magic key but knowing it doesnt help right now does it.
When I lost my mum (I had two!) I thought I wouldnt bare it, I remember the constant ache of grief, the emptiness inside. I remember wondering how I would ever get over it.
I spoke to my mum a lot, cried out to her. Ginger in the end we heal, every one of us on here will heal. In time.

I think your mum will be with you and I believe she will try and offer you strength from where she is, what is stronger than a mothers love?
Try find comfort knowing she will be around you and when you find a moment of peace in your heart, know that that is your mothers love trying to reach you and give you strength.

Still praying for you.

Re: thanks for prayers

Abby is so right when she states that everyone on this forum will heal in time. I remember not sleeping when it all began...getting only 2 or 3 hours of sleep at the most. I remember thinking there is no way I am going to make it through all this and I remember thinking my tears would have no end. Nights were really hard and quiet parts of the day were also. I know you must have it really hard without the support of your mother...but she is there in you and all she has taught you and in all the love you know how to give yourself and others. I believe death is only the end of the body for now. A mother's love never dies and Abby's words do ring true....we all heal in time. I am further up the path than some of you are now and I can see a light and feel the hope that awaits ahead.

Susan