Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Just thinking into my keyboard

Today use your awareness to see how this message is true in your life:

Your heart can create any amount of love, not just for yourself, but for the whole world. Open your heart, open your magical kitchen, and refuse to walk around the world begging for love. In your heart is all the love you need.~ don Miguel Ruiz.

I have found the most wonderful and empowering books to read by the above author. Just reading them has given me strength I never thought I had. First read the Mastery of Love, then The Four Agreements. The second book is one of the most inspiring reads you could get. If I had enough money I would buy every woman on this site a copy of each as this has lifted me from the depths of despair and placed me in a more confident stance with dealing with my husband. He is blown away at how happy I am now, it does his head in! More power to us chicks! luv to all

Re: Just thinking into my keyboard

Another very therapeutic author is Joel Osteen. He talks about letting go of past disappointments so you can open the door to greater things to come. He also emphasizes that happiness is a choice. I sat at borders tonight reading excerpts from one of his books. Ladies, I know the depression can consume your daily experiences. I struggle with it each day. It was helpful to read about what I & many of you are doing to ourselves by holding onto the past. It really is self-limiting & prevents opportunities for growth.
~I wish for all of us to close the door of our pasts so the next door can open widely & we can walk through it to experience all good things to come.