Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
a little bit of karma

I just had to post this. I was talking to my oldest daughter the other day. I mentioned that I bet her dads gf wont be coming to stay with him on the weekends her sisters are there because the one time she did, he left her with them as he passed out from drinking. Well my daughter informed me that the gf was there last weekend (it wasnt his weekend with the girls) and my daughter just came over around 10pm (she is 19, she goes there when she feels like it, cause her friends live nearby but she doesn't like it there)..anyway..she said the gf seemed annoyed that she showed up and that her dad was laying on the couch with his beer belly hangin out and was all over the gf ..well the gf was not happy and told him to leave her alone (oh the memories lol) and spent most of the night out on the deck. My ex told my daughter that it was the gf bday and my daughter was like woop di do lol
I guess the gf apologized to my daughter said she was in a bad mood. It cracks me up to hear that cause the gf just might be getting a taste of what my ex is really about! He took her to wineries, concerts, hotels, the beach, out to bars and spent money on her when he first started seeing her (while with me). I actually recorded him to catch him and heard him say to her something about a cashmere sweater.. it seems he got her one for christmas (didnt get me **** that year and never got me a cashmere sweater, I got the ugly peach walmart sweaters that i acted so thankful for so i wouldnt hurt his feelings) well it seemed to me by the conversation that she did not like it! she has money and is prob used to really nice things.. he told her in his flirty boyish talk (yuck) that he didnt know how to shop for a woman (um you were married for 18 years!!!) and that she would have to teach him! {{VOMIT}} So anyway if it was 10pm when my daughter got there, the gf bday weekend and all they were doing was laying around? he prob took her to dinner and thought they would come home and give her bday sex.. oh that was my bday every year except had kids to deal with.. so basically he didnt really do **** for her for her bday and this girl is used to more than that i would assume even though she is kinda scary looking lol..But it made me feel so good knowing that she is finally seeing the nasty cheap drunk he really is. You see, she chased him for a year, he prob went on about how he makes so much money and his wife doesnt appreciate it. She prob thought "dam i would".. When he started seeing her he would say to me that he makes all this money and we dont have nice things (cause she only has the best).. what he didnt remember was that he wouldnt let me spend alot of money and we have kids that trash things. He should have been happy that i wasn't shopaholic. I didnt want things, I wanted a happy family.
Maybe he wanted this weekend off from the kids because he wanted to make up to his gf for not giving her a wonderful birthday.. and now he is crying broke that he cant feed his kids when they come this weekend. Poor baby,, trouble in paradise??? no money?? Cry to your gf.. leave me alone..

Re: a little bit of karma

Summer,

what goes around comes around, springs to mind.

It can take a while till the g/f sees the real deal but see they will. By that time we should nicely be recovered. And unless our ex's have a total personality change we know exactly how life will be, we know what the g/f can expect far better than she can.

I told my ex's g/f 'you have a lot to learn', in her head she probably thought 'he's different with me'.
Hmmm the upcoming court hearing sure tells me he's different. I missed out on the violence. They bring out the best in each other it would seem.