Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: getting a divorce

mia
my husband of 3years ask me for divorce .i felt like i dont have a reason to survive .we were on very strong but,my temper messed it up .i was selfish with him ,everything was about me and he was there for me . i relized what i did wrong and i know what i have to change to make it work but, he refuse to give me a chance .he asked me for time to think because he is confused but,he told me the he is not inlove with me anymore ,the I CAN COUNT ON HIM IF i need it . but,i love u so much i wish he can see the I WANNA CHANGE FOR ME AND HIM ,the now the I SEE THE I'm loosing him I relized the I WAS WRONG.

Mia,

you have to change for yourself and no one else, if you are unhappy with aspects of yourself, then work on those areas, it takes hard work to change because old habits do indeed die hard.
Take the time offered to you to really think about what you want, what you would like to change and the reality of being able to change those things.
Seek help and support in areas where you are able.

Sometimes we need to look at ourselves as well as others, it seems you are able to do this. Good luck.

thank you abbey

just knowing the somebody listen and care enough to give an advice help me a lot .I LOVE HIM SO MUCH i dont have family here where i live so specially now I fell so lonly . I talked to him clam and honest I asmitted my mistakes .i know is hard for him to believe im changing but,I'M .i'm not the same I FEEL EMPTY and I still here at our apartment today trying to do so much things so i can keep busy . im improving myself every day step by step doing thing i never did open up with people.
I HOPE HE CAN SEE thru me and relize I'M CHANGING for me so i can make him happy too.
I gave him the time he asked me to relize if he wanna come back with me .
IT"S VERY HARD I REALLY TRY TO BE STRONG BUT,sometimes i just wanna cry so bad .
but I DONT WANT HIM TO SEE ME DOWN i have to be strong for myself and have faith the he relize the still in live with me .
THANK YOU for writting back at least i dont feel so lonly .