Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am divorsing my husband for cheating on me . . .

I came to find out that apparently I am worth more dead than I am alive. There is a website that I am using to insure my life. I am currently using NoFoulPlay.com - This website will automatically send any message I create with pictures or videos to my family or the police if anything were to happen to me and I don't disarm the alert before a specified date and time. - He knows I'm using the site and to be honest I think this is the only thing that's keeping me alive. I just wanted to share this with you all.

Ava

Re: I am divorsing my husband for cheating on me . . .

Ava,

I am honestly gob samcked at reading your post.

Just stay safe. I can not imagine how you feel. Please let us know how you are doing.

Re: I am divorsing my husband for cheating on me . . .

Ava, is there a service that gives free couseling to battered women in your area? If so, contact them right now and they'll get you in right away. I had to go to Turning Point in our area. They helped immensely. They'll even help with the paperwork for an order of protection and they'll go to court with you.
If your area doesn't have an agency like that, go to a church, any church, and ask for help. The Sheriff's Dept. or Police Dept. can probably guide you to where to get help.
You need to get away from this situation.