Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
after 24 yrs, he doesnt love me anymore

married 24 years and he just doesnt love me anymore. got to say i am devastated. dont know how to get thru
this

Re: after 24 yrs, he doesnt love me anymore

Hi Alexa,

we get through it day by day, sometimes hour by hour, but we DO get through it.

You are in my thoughts.

I have been married for 27 years. mine thinks he doesn't love me anymore too. The other woman (my best friend) made him think that. I am in for a long drawn out divorce. I feel your pain.

Pray. They tell me it is a test of faith. I am so sorry. Does everything happen for a reason.

KNOW YOUR WORTH....is what I keep telling myself.

27 years. Husband met an also married, but much younger woman. I was devastated at first- found out Memorial weekend. Tried all summer to get him to end affair and have marriage counseling but he still wanted her in September. I am now just trying to look forward. Already there are way less tears and I have a good attitude about the future. 2 losers deserve each other. I will be better off without all of the lies, deceit and indifference. I just wish it were easier on my children and since financially he has nothing, we will be on an extremely tight budget.

Hi, I just got asked for a divorce today, I've loved this man so much, it hurts, it hurts alot. But If I wish him bad he still isn't going to change his mind, so it doesn't matter I wished him the best honestly and I want god to bless him and me also, we have a daughter and i just think we only have one life we can't hold on to grudges, I love him alot he is my life, but I can't stop a tree from growing or I can't stop a river from running. God bless you, I'm in alot of pain it's devastating, but I just want to give me the strenght. God bless you