Womans Divorce Forum

Discuss your troubles, compare ex's, offer suggestions, and share stories!

Womans Divorce Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I found a book that is helping a little

Thanks for posting that! I am going to get the book and I found a group 20 minutes from me! Do you go to a meeting? Is it helpful?

I haven't gone yet. This group starts Dec. 2nd but the minister that runs it says I can go anytime. It's called Divorce Care look it up to see if it's in your area.

Well.
Last night I thought 'Ill download this book'. So bought it online (ebook). Then my computer couldnt open it and I had to download adobe digital editions. my computer kept crashing. After looking up help, I downloaded and installed explorer 9 Beta (to help download the adobe). From then it was a nightmare and took me two hours to uninstall explorer because it wouldnt open the internet at all!!

However, Ive now managed to reinstall explorer 8, as you can see I am here! I have the ebook, kind of, I just need to figure out how to install adobe digital editions so i can actually download the book and read it.

well it passed an evening! Ill have another go now. Im hoping this book is really really good.

Thanks for the heads up regarding the book, just be aware that if you get it electronically you need to make sure you have installed adobe digital editions. I think Id install adobe before purchasing the ebook. We live and learn.

Ill let you know how it goes.

Got it all sorted, making my way through it.